In accordance with current regulations, ALQUIMIA SOCIAL SCCL, provides users with information regarding the cookies it uses and the reasons for their use, and requests their consent to use them.
What is a cookie?
Cookies are a tool used by web servers to store and retrieve information related to users. They are small text files that web pages send to the browser and are stored on the user’s terminal, be it a computer, a mobile phone or a tablet. This information makes it possible to retrieve information, such as connection data in social networks or browsing preferences data. These data are stored to be remembered when the user visits the website again.
Type of cookies used:
• Session cookies: these are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of the user’s browser until they leave the web page, so it is possible for them to be recorded on their drive. The information obtained through these cookies is used to analyze web traffic patterns.
• Permanent cookies: they are stored on the hard drive and the web reads them every time the user makes a new visit. A permanent cookie has a certain expiration / expiration date and will stop working after this date.
Below, we publish a list of the main cookies used on our website, and we distinguish between the following:
• Strictly necessary cookies, such as those that are used for correct navigation or to verify that the content of the website is loaded efficiently.
• Third-party cookies, such as those used by social networks, or by external content supplements such as Facebook or Twitter.
• Analytical cookies for periodic maintenance purposes; To guarantee the best possible service to the user, the websites normally make use of analytical cookies to collect statistical data on the activity.
The tables that we publish below collect in a schematic way the cookies previously described and used on the ALQUIMIA SOCIAL SCCL website:
Control the user’s sesión and preferences
Galletas de terceros
INFO / NAME
Anonymous browsing that allows you to know what is being consulted and how it is being browsed. Google Analytics, a free web page statistics service offered by Google, Inc. Google Analytics collects information from the user’s computer to evaluate the use of the News App and compile reports on the activity of the application.
Cookie settings according to the browser
As a user, you can block or disable the installation of cookies through your browser settings, which offers you more precise control of your privacy; You can disable cookies from all websites that you do not trust, depending on the capabilities of the browser.
Most browsers allow you to warn of the presence of cookies or reject them automatically.
Below we indicate the links of the most popular browsers and / or systems so that you have the necessary information for their configuration.
The user expressly accepts, by using this website, the treatment of the information obtained in the manner and for the purposes described.